<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8448026292147283538?origin\x3dhttp://iliveinamessed-upworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, 1 January 2009

Hello ppl
Last nite, I went 4 watchnite service. I was so tired! anyway,

Happy New Year!

adeRAWKS

P.S. sry I haven't blogged abt my hols...will do dat asap :D



happiee mee.
1/01/2009



The gurl ;)


name: adeline (addey)
school: MGeeeee!
b'day: 23rd May!
Likes: ice cream (many flavours), chocolate (esp fondue), japan, US, canada, australia, boys over flowers, mac, iPods, romantic princess, princess hours, phantom, Jiro, fahrenheit, church, YF, friends, family, cousins-maegan + shaina, music, kimi, ferrari, lambo, facebook, taylor swift, smiggle, paperchase, paperclips, zara, hot chocolate, cream, marshmallows, flats, guitars, drums, cheese, macdonalds, ben & jerry's, taylor lautner, alex pettyfer, dai yang tian, elvin ng, jessica liu, build a bear, converse, bubble tea, subway, camwhoring and many more... (whew long list...bt many things make moi happpeee)
too many dislikes...oh how about you, you and you?!
I'm 100% christian and I'm a true blue MG gal! I wanna go to Stanford... and I luvvvvvvvvv my mac :) rock on!

Her wishes`_




Her`Memories_


Her `Thanks to_

sNowberrie
Blogger
Blogskins
Happy House.com
vicki-


Her `Friends_

church
Christianne Chua Marianne Chua Rebecca Nah YF Dawn Chew Olive Chew Hui Shi Cheryl Lee Faith Ng
Chanel Go
school
Rachel Loy Bernadette 6.6 Class Blog

Berenice



Yak. Yak. Yak.




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com